Restrictions on transferring content (Music Center for PC Ver.1.0)
- An error message will appear and the transfer will fail in the following cases:
- When you try to transfer content that “Music Center for PC” cannot play.
- When you try to transfer content that the WALKMAN® does not support.
- When the free capacity of the Walkman is smaller than the file size of the song that you are trying to transfer.
- If you change or delete the destinations of songs, you will not be able to transfer the songs.
- Do not disconnect the Walkman from the computer while data is transferring. It may cause data corruption or malfunctions.
- While content is transferring, the computer cannot go into an inactive state, such as sleep mode, using the timer function.