Restrictions on transferring content
- An error message will appear and the transfer will fail in the following cases:
- When you try to transfer songs that “Music Center for PC” cannot play.
- When you try to transfer songs that the audio device such as the WALKMAN® does not support.
- When the free capacity of the audio device is smaller than the file size of the song that you are trying to transfer.
- If you change or delete the destinations of songs, you will not be able to transfer the songs.
- Do not disconnect the audio device from the computer while data is transferring. This may cause data corruption or malfunctions.
- While content is transferring, the computer cannot go into an inactive state, such as sleep mode, using the timer function.